No products in the cart.
The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www.consultscenter.com (the “Website”), operated by Nordic Digital Ventures AB (Framtidsvägen 10A, 352 22, Växjö, Sweden) collectively referred herein as “Consults Center” “we” or “us”.
Please read these Payment Terms carefully before making or receiving payments through the Website. By making or receiving payments through the Website, you accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your employer or any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Payment Terms. These Terms are supplemental to Consults Center’s general terms of service (the “Terms & Conditions”)
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings given to them in the Terms & Conditions.
Consults Center Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyer and/or your Consults Center Business Balance (as defined in the Consults Center Business Terms).
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Consults Center platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Consults Center Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Consults Center, subject to these Terms.
- Each Service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of minimum 80% based on your membership plan from the purchase amount.
- Consults Center accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See the “Orders” section in the Terms & Conditions for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Consults Center Balance.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or the billing information they provide in their account settings. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Service page or on order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Consults Center as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Consults Center shall be considered the same as a made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Consults Center (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Consults Center (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Consults Center (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Consults Center and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Consults Center may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Consults Center may deem necessary or prudent.
- Consults Center partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Consults Center Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Consults Center platform are performed by Consults Center’s Payment Services Providers.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Consults Center’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Consults Center’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Consults Center’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Consults Center profile can be associated with only one account from each Consults Center withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Consults Center profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of maximum 20 days after the order is marked as complete depending on the user’s membership plan. Corporate Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 3 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Consults Center’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, Consults Center may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Consults Center accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method and the user’s membership plan features.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Consults Center’s Payment Services Providers. Your Consults Center Balance is always derived from its SEK (Swedish Krona) value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Consults Center Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in SEK.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Consults Center’s approval.
- Withdraw to your PayPal Account – No Fee*. For a list of PayPal services by country click here.
- Local Bank Transfer (LBT) – 49 SEK per transfer*. For more information, see Pricing Plan Features. Available worldwide.
- Stripe Transfer – Variable Fees per transfer. See pricing and available countries here.
* Exchange fees may apply based on your location, currency and Banking regulations.
- Buyers pay Consults Center to create an order from a Seller’s Service page or Custom Offer, using the Book button or through the Checkout Page. Consults Center partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Consults Center Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Consults Center platform are performed by Consults Center’s Payment Services Providers.
- Consults Center serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Consults Center (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Consults Center (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Consults Center (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Consults Center and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, purchases on Consults Center can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or existing Consults Center Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations for example Swish or Klarna.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the consultscenter.com website. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Consults Center, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Consults Center; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- You can pay on Consults Center in different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies are performed by Consults Center’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in SEK (Swedish Krona) even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Note that all prices on Consults Center are derived always from their original SEK price and, therefore, non-SEK currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in SEK by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than SEK and your Order was later canceled for any reason, the amount returned to your Consults Center Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same SEK value.
- Your Consults Center Balance is always valued in SEK, even if it is displayed in a non-SEK currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Consults Center Balance in any currency other than SEK, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations, while always maintaining the same SEK value. Users always have the option to view their Consults Center Balance in SEK by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or other taxes) depending on the billing information provided by the Buyer and the applicable laws of their billing location, and, if no billing information was provided, depending on their location and the applicable laws of such location. All indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Website are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax, and/or deductions.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after contacting the other party, users can contact Consults Center’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Consults Center, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Website’s Control Center page per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Website’s contact tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Consults Center, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Website.
- All transfers and assignments of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Consults Center Balance.
- Consults Center encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using contact information and tools on the Website.
- Eligibility for requests to Consults Center to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms & Conditions and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Consults Center delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 3 days after the order is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 3 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Consults Center Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Consults Center Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Consults Center Balance, from future revenues of such Seller or by sending an invoice.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service Page. You may rate your experience with the Seller on the Service Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- You must use Consults Center’s contact form to address your concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the applicable has failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Consults Center.
- Any non-permitted usage of Consults Center encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Consults Center’s Terms & Conditions.
- Consults Center Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active orders (before the Seller delivers on Consults Center):
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Consults Center user due to Terms & Conditions violations or closure of their account.
Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Delivered and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no services and/or proof of delivery related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Consults Center platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Users who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 3rd day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Consults Center Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents users from fulfilling the order to be marked as complete.
Consults Center reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Consults Center (or one of Consults Center’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Consults Center does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Consults Center Balance and are available for future purchases on Consults Center. Banking fees (if applicable) are not refundable and will be deducted from the refund balance in your account.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
- Consults Center may make changes to these Payment Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Consults Center will make a new copy of the terms available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Consults Center after the date on which the Payment Terms have changed, Consults Center will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CONSULTS CENTER NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CONSULTS CENTER MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CONSULTS CENTER, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, CONSULTS CENTER AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Consults Center, where control means having more than Twenty Five percent (25%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.